Preventive medical care for your pet consists of many things:
Semi-Annual Physical Examinations Vaccine Titers
Behavioral Evaluations Routine Fecals
Proper nutrition Routine Grooming
Vaccinations Blood Screens
Here at Ancients Arts Holistic Veterinary Services we highly encourage owners to consider adding in holistic veterinary medicine when creating a plan for your pet's preventive care.
Holistic veterinary medicine considers all aspects of your pet. Dr. Rewers will evaluate your pet's:
Medical history Nutrition
Physical exam Household dynamics
Genetic Tendencies Stress levels
All these factors will be carefully considered when Dr. Rewers creates a personalized holistic treatment plan.
Services We Provide
- Holistic Examinations
- Acupuncture Treatments
- Aquapuncture Treatments
- Electro-Stimulation Treatments
- Tui Na Qi Gong Massage
- Reiki Sessions
- Photon Resonator/ 'Cold' Laser Treatments
- Western Herbs
- Vibrational Remedies
- Traditional Chinese Herbs
- Homeopathic Supplements & Homotoxicology
- Nutrition Consultations
- Laboratories: bloodwork, urinalysis, fecals, cytologies, cultures
- Toe Nail Trims, Toe Grips
- Gentle Detoxification
- Allergy Elimination Technique
Enhancing a Preventive Treatment Plan
Our goal here at Ancient Arts Holistic Veterinary Services is to empower the pet guardians to be an integral part of the wellness plan. Dr. Rewers will provide herbal, nutrition and acupressure/massage recommendations that will enhance your pet's health.
Dr. Rewers' nutrition recommendations are based on the cumulative information gained from the physical examination, the traditional Chinese examination, your pet's past history and digestive health. Food suggestions will be made to help reduce health issues such as inflammation or behavioral challenges and to help get your pet on the most natural and balanced food.
Herbs and other supplements are often recommended to augment nutrition and health.
Dr. Rewers will demonstrate acupressure and massage points that will help to improve your pet's health. A chart will be ready to go home with the Holistic Treatment Plan so that you may help to improve your pet's health at home in between veterinary visits.
- It is better to invest in preventive care for your pet than to be caught off guard with health concerns that cause major issues.
- Minimize treatment costs and treatment time by maintaining a current relationship with your regular and holistic veterinarians.
- Do not wait until your pet develops a health issue before considering holistic veterinary care.